The Nerobergbahn will be running again from 1 July 2021!
We look forward to welcoming you on the Nerobergbahn again every day from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. In order to ensure your visit to us is safe and to protect you against infection with Covid-19, special entrance conditions apply.
Access to the stations and railway carriages is only possible:
- with a mask (OP masks or FFP-2 mask)
- after completing a contact form directly in front of the stations or that you can print out in advanceor by using the Covid warning app
Passengers will only be permitted to travel if they provide proof:
- of a negative Covid-19 quick test or PCR test (not older than 24 hours) from an official test centre or
- complete vaccine protection (from 14 days after the second vaccination) or
- certification of recovery from an infection with SARS-CoV-2 (not older than 6 months)
*This does not apply to children under the age of 14
In order to maintain distancing, the maximum number of passengers permitted in the stations and railway carriages at the same time is limited to 20. As a result, there may be waiting times, particularly at weekends.
Furthermore, all passengers are requested to comply with general distancing and hygiene rules.
Please comply with the information and hygiene regulations indicated on site.
In order to protect our passengers and employees against infection with Covid-19 we have taken extensive hygiene precautions and measures.
Rooms, cabins and waiting areas are thoroughly disinfected at regular intervals. A guide system on site will help you to optimally comply with the conditions of use.
We will observe and assess the operating processes under the conditions detailed above every day and will adjust and amend these, if necessary, in accordance with the current infection incidence in connection with Covid-19 and with official requirements.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay healthy!